Thursday 25 June 2009

I've got a position paper accepted at WICSA '09(http://www.wicsa.net/) and am currently busy preparing the camera-ready copy. Apart from addressing the issues raised by the reviewers, my current issues to address are:

1. What exactly am I proposing? Is it a method to architect applications in the cloud? Is it a method to architect the cloud? Is it a method to evaluate tradeoffs between cost and dependability of applications?

2. Why is self-optimization important? What role does the market play (since I'm using economics as a part-driver)?

2.1 What's the deal with multi-attribute auctions? If they're so good, why don't people use them?

3. What kind of a motivating example or case study can I use? How do I prove (really prove, using mathematics) my thesis?

4. What's the evaluation mechanism?

No comments:

Post a Comment